Essien

The Fat el Hombre said:
Totally bossed the midfield today. We were always gonna struggle without Vinnie and Nige and with Essien playing like that we were never in it

Agreed, one of the best in the world in that position. It was always going to be a struggle without our first choice midfield.

Essien is world-class. Would have him in the team in an instant. Complete fluke for the goal, however.

and that performance after being out for the time he has been amazing talent and must be worth a bob or two ? bet roman could be tempted with a nice bid

top top player.......

would have been great to see a midfield battle between essien and ballanck vs de jong and kompany!

that would have been one very very tasty clash!

He is the best midfielder in the world right now world class player. The only the thing De Jong and Kompany would have done is maybe hold it a bit more but and really would not have made an awful lot of differance. If either of them were half the play Essein was I'd be delighted but the're not so just have to get on with it.

Mike D said:
He is the best midfielder in the world right now world class player. The only the thing De Jong and Kompany would have done is maybe hold it a bit more but and really would not have made an awful lot of differance. If either of them were half the play Essein was I'd be delighted but the're not so just have to get on with it.

i think thats a bit unfair on both de jong and kompany......essien ahs been in the prem a few years now.........kompany has had 3/4 of a season and de jong about 8 games?..........these 2 have equiped themselves very well and it hink are more than capable of a physical battle and in a couple of years time could be huge players for us and in the perm in general

Didnt think he would recover so strong from the injury he picked up..but hes a good un and doesnt his contract run out soon..just a thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.