Etihad Airways discount?

I switched to Etihad after the takeover and I agree they have really piled it on recently. I've been looking at flights online back to Manchester next month and they have been generally around 50% more than Qatar and Emirates, so I was just about to ditch them but I've just got a fairly good deal out of KL.
Blind loyalty at times with me.

funny you mentioned that, I agree.

My Etihad points are great now to go in the lounges, but the lounge at Manchester has gone down a little.. I used to upgrade flights with points it was fantastic, now they make it all but impossible to do so.

I just thought I will go on mcfc website and see how good the discount is, cant have a go at Etihad without having tried it. So my last multi flight in March was £545,it generally is around that price. I tried putting my flight details in for the same flight when I go again summer and it came up £629 with discount !! Not quite a saving there :-)

Don't bother it's shambolic, almost as shite as our ticket office, website etc.
Flew to Thailand with Etihad a few times and got a much better discount by simply phoning them direct, decent airline by the way and I was impressed by their lounge at Mcr airport with all the City stuff there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.