Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Note these sly quotes from Sky:
Sky are cunts but someone at City needs to be addressing the mistruth about Wednesday's attendance. We all know it was way more than 38,062 and how the fuck that figure has come about is beyond me. It could even have been a genuine mistake that originated from inside the club but every fucker now seems to be quoting it as the official attendance when some sources were originally quoting 45k.

I'm sure he hoped to gain a reaction, he just got the wrong one he intended.

He made a mistake.
Even if he did it shouldn’t matter to this extent and don’t be too sure it hasn’t worked by the way. We will see on Saturday.

He’s said these things before with the intention of bringing us together more. He might use the wrong words but the root cause of the problem isn’t Pep it’s the Blues who care what rival fans think.

We’ve all been through loads this is nothing unless we let it be.

Internal problems should be dealt with within the club.

Airing his grievances publicly was a mistake.

That's the line he crossed and it applies to families, football clubs and companies. It's just commonsense.

Maybe your openness about your close relationship with your grandmother would imply you don't agree?
I keep asking but what grievances?
What has he said that is so wrong?
Also my username is my best mates old fantasy league name and I used it as he passed away dickhead.

Okay petty spats aside we now have to show a united front. We all have our own interpretation of what Pep said, those words are out there, that's over. I think he could have handled today's press conference better. A simple explanation and and "I'm sorry if any of our fans misinterpreted my comments, I would never criticise them, we need them" would have sufficed. We all know who our real enemy are and it's not Pep. I'll be there tomorrow loud and proud, fuck sky, fuck the media and fuck the plastic online wankers from other clubs, half of whom have never stepped foot inside a football ground. CTID!

Internal problems should be dealt with within the club.

Airing his grievances publicly was a mistake.

That's the line he crossed and it applies to families, football clubs and companies. It's just commonsense.

Maybe your openness about your close relationship with your grandmother would imply you don't agree?
Exactly what was his grievance that he aired?

Okay petty spats aside we now have to show a united front. We all have our own interpretation of what Pep said, those words are out there, that's over. I think he could have handled today's press conference better. A simple explanation and and "I'm sorry if any of our fans misinterpreted my comments, I would never criticise them, we need them" would have sufficed. We all know who our real enemy are and it's not Pep. I'll be there tomorrow loud and proud, fuck sky, fuck the media and fuck the plastic online wankers from other clubs, 95% of whom have never stepped foot inside a football ground. CTID!
Fixed that for you mate ;)

Oh boo ho. The club will be happy with the trophies.

You are suffering because you can’t deal with being teased.It’s all they’ve got let them have it. Pep wants a loud crowd and you are suffering?

Jesus.

This is the thing, I don’t “bantz” with oppo fans it’s never interested me I suppose it might be an age thing, my customers who I see more than most of my mates sometimes know I am only interested in talking football and not the side stuff so we have relatively sensible conversations with the main piss taking revolving around players/managers which is fair.

If anyone mentions empty seats I just laugh and ask them about their last visit to whatever team they support that shuts them up as in the main they don’t go. Life’s to short to be worrying about gobby fans even more so with some of our supposed own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.