Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I’m almost certain they did, but it’s naive to think that Simon Heggie would say to Pep “this is what you need to say” and that he’d go along with it. Guardiola was extremely bullish today and was always going to say what he wanted, not what the PR dept wanted.
How soft and pathetic some City fans have become. Don't talk about attendances because Utd fans might snigger never mind that Pep had an actual point for the benefit of the players he's coaching.

I respect your choice not to Andy.

What I'm saying is that it seems rather hypocritical for anyone to claim to be a supporter of a club when not being a member (or in some cases being unaware) of the official supporters club.

It's the basic difference between supporters and fans.
The more you have repeated this view, the more ridiculous it has sounded. I think going to matches and you know, supporting the team, should be more than enough for someone to be considered a supporter. To suggest otherwise is absurd. There’s lots of ways to support the club and be a supporter that are perfectly valid but no way being a member of the OSC trumps attending matches imo.

Normally agree with your posts pal but I couldn’t disagree more with this one.

Supporter / fan / follower call it what you will - they’re all the same. The only criterion needed to be a blue imo is whether you get that little surge of adrenaline when you hear the result and we’ve won. Simple as that - if you feel that you’re a blue if you don’t you’re probably not
I appreciate what you say and yes, you'rerightto a greatextent.
What I'm getting at is being closer to the club and actually having a chance to influence things via the OSC rather than just blustering on here or twatter etc
Don't lose faith in me pal, I'm just sticking up for KP and the OSC when he's getting shit for being honest.

A single local branch of any club is only as good as it's members.
The simple fact that the football club has worked with the OSC for so many years tells me that it works well for all involved
If it is the same person at the Club and the OSC they will work together, which it was.

How soft and pathetic some City fans have become. Don't talk about attendances because Utd fans might snigger never mind that Pep had an actual point for the benefit of the players he's coaching.

What nonsense. The team don’t need any crowd help to beat Southampton.

No, it's an honest question.

We all claim to be supporters, 100% behind the club, dyed in the wool Blues, happy clappers, moaners, fight to the end fans, season card holders, Cityzens, etc, but how many are actually members of the OSC?

Shouldn't OSC membership be a minimum expectation for all if us? It's the only officially recognised club for City fans. It's something that fans used to join at the first opportunity when I was a lad.

It's genuinely being a PART OF THE CLUB. An opportunity to actually contribute towards the club, share views and experiences face to face with fellow members and create a positive environment in which to spread the word.

If you're a true Blue, you should be in the OSC.

Must tell the 10-12 blues I have been meeting up with and going to games the last 30 years they ain't proper blues as none are in a supporters club and only one was brielfy to get away tickets and travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.