Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Those scanners can detect over a long period of time if you have ever sung or started a song by the beeping noise. if detected then they won’t let you in.

One weird thing inside the stadium last night was in 109, where I am. Normally we're all stood up but the vast majority stayed in their seats, with only the half dozen or so seats at the end of the back 4 or 5 rows - basically the regulars - stood up. Clearly a lot of non-regulars in 109 last night.

One weird thing inside the stadium last night was in 109, where I am. Normally we're all stood up but the vast majority stayed in their seats, with only the half dozen or so seats at the end of the back 4 or 5 rows - basically the regulars - stood up. Clearly a lot of non-regulars in 109 last night.

I was moved from CB Level 3 to 123 last night. Certainly a mixed crowd of people just wanting to sit down all game or those who stand up

thats pretty common for block 109. Before covid a lot of that block was sat down, with most of the block standing this season a welcome surprise

Thanks guys, I thought that was it and the fact that they beep and no one does anything is a little 'concerning'. I just wondered if there was something special they were primed for but obviously not. Like you I have my keys in my pocket, however it has never beeped once!
Also the little cross body bag I carry my epipen in has always been allowed through no searches or anything but the previous two games they've made me go to the bag queue which has meant me queuing twice! Last night they didn't! (I know I should have gone to the bag queue but I thought I would just test it out again!) Curiouser and curioser as Alice would say!! :-)
I gues you hope they're reading the context as well as the beeps! Shifty looking dude with something that beeps with something down his leg might get frisked etc. I'm just glad they don't have the dogs like they had at the Warehouse Project on Saturday and had also been introduced at Spurs away. Honestly, I'd been in airports with less checks than at Spurs.

got thrown out on 80 mins in family stand tier 2 for singing, yeah a few songs had swear words in but it’s a FOOTBALL match… never going again!!!!

got thrown out on 80 mins in family stand tier 2 for singing, yeah a few songs had swear words in but it’s a FOOTBALL match… never going again!!!!
You didn't.

Nobody in City's history has been thrown out for singing.

As with all these things there will be another side to the story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.