Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Just got in from a fuckin ace day, beating the chavs.

I fucking despair at the negative bollocks some so called blues put up on here. Fucking slagging our own off. Who needs the gutter press when total arsewipes take so much joy in knocking our own.

Fuck off.

Well said blue.

Not read through the comments, but I suspect a few are rather negative and off the mark.

Early/12.30 kick offs are notorious for poor atmospheres at any PL ground, not just at the Etihad.
The match was hardly end to end. Chelsea were defending for most of the match. With the game being played out mostly in midfield.
It was a tense match. 1 goal either way was always going to win it. There were only a couple of clear cut chances.(for both sides)
The 1st half wasn't great, I'll admit that. The 2nd half was much better.
After Kev scored the Etihad was rocking. Especially towards the inflatable CL trophy waving Chelsea fans.
Towards the end of the game the nerves kicked in again.
Not a patch on the Leeds atmosphere. But not the worst atmosphere either. Just wait until Brentford for that. ;-)
If we get more of the fans going who aren’t regulars against Brentford, it might be a half decent atmosphere.

Yes it won’t be like the PSG or Leeds matches but there’s no real reason for it to be “a library”.

If you think that was good yesterday then we really have lowered the bar. It was better against Leicester. We always turn up for the big games and the atmosphere is as good as anywhere but not yesterday in my opinion.
As for the Anfield love in from that other poster, I’m in double figures for trips to Anfield and I can tell you the atmosphere is a myth. The one time it was good was in 2014 and the media bigged it as the best of all time but in my opinion we made a bigger and better atmosphere at the Ethad multiple times in recent years. Liverpool league & cup, Spurs cup and United league at least of the top of my head.

It’s up to each fan whether they contribute to the atmosphere. Shame nobody would join in with, We’re Gonna Win the League” when r kid and I tried to get it going at the end.

Just got in from a fuckin ace day, beating the chavs.

I fucking despair at the negative bollocks some so called blues put up on here. Fucking slagging our own off. Who needs the gutter press when total arsewipes take so much joy in knocking our own.

Fuck off.

Well said!
Then you have a thread crying about Chelsea fans bringing inflation CL trophies. That's the type of thing that creates an atmosphere at football.

Well said!
Then you have a thread crying about Chelsea fans bringing inflation CL trophies. That's the type of thing that creates an atmosphere at football.
As is taking the piss out of supporters with plastic inflatable trophies to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.