Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Guardiola will not be remembered as fondly as Mancini despite his superior record and achievements.
He will be by me, best manager I've ever seen.... Literally living the dream right now and people still fucking moan. Just watched City score 21 goals in the last 4 home games and Southampton coming on Saturday what more do people want! Fuckin ell

He is by those who think wearing a scarf and giving Fergie some stick meant he was City through and through.

Mancini was a consummate politician and obviously felt he needed the fans onside to cement his position. He didn’t care about us any more than Pep, Kevin Keegan, Mel Machin or Billy McNeill.
Totally agree, just like Pep, it was just his job, he was more diplomatic towards the fans, but he was never "city through and through" like many claim. I liked him, but he lost the plot eventually.

This all day , i am "older generation" and usaully attend ten to fifteen home games a season health permitting , but i am not into modern technology or mobiles or the internet , and have very very basic knowledge of IT , to me it is a neccesary evil , so after 55 years as a match going supporter i will now rely on watching from my armchair.
Will miss like hell watching live football games , but i dont want to walk up to a turnstile and refused admission because i havent got the right app or info on my mobile ,it s a hundred mile round trip for home games , so i will get my live football fix watching my grandson U-16's on a Sunday.
You have nearly 12k messages on here

He will be by me, best manager I've ever seen.... Literally living the dream right now and people still fucking moan. Just watched City score 21 goals in the last 4 home games and Southampton coming on Saturday what more do people want! Fuckin ell
We want the **** to act like he's on our side.

Me too, I go for the football, I'm not arsed who the coach is, but Pep is the best we've ever had, and I don't agree with everything he comes out with, or even every team he picks, he still fucks up, just less than most others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.