Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

You know what? I’ll tell you why the atmosphere is allegedly poor…there’s no meat and potato pies on sale! How can fans get excited about a game of football without a meat and potato pie? Plus the little container of water was £2.00. I can get one of those for 50p……it was excellent water mind you!

Sorry for the levity but I wanted to prove I’ve got over Guardiola’s nonsense! :-)

yeah i hate the 6-1 chant, even more so for me, that's when the red lot come back about empty seats all the time.
There's nothing complicated about this.

Beating United 6-1 at Old Trafford in a season where we won our first League title in 44 years on goal difference (because of that scoreline) against those cunts, is a part of our folklore that will be celebrated and sung about as long as football is played in Manchester.

Unfortunately for those who don't like that particular song, you're going to hear it a lot over the years to come.

Why is he talking about attendance full stop?

Did he talk about the Camp Nou half empty for most Chumps league games when he was at Barca?

You don't give ammunition to the media to hit us with the Empyhad arena etc.

He should talk football not fans and the issue with tickets and finance.
All depends on how you interpret what he said.

All depends on how you interpret what he said.
We won last night, scored 6 goals and contributed to some wonderful entertainment.

Why as our manager is he talking about the attendance for next Saturdays match? Or has he been appointed ticket office manager?

We won last night, scored 6 goals and contributed to some wonderful entertainment.

Why as our manager is he talking about the attendance for next Saturdays match? Or has he been appointed ticket office manager?
As has already been suggested on here, maybe he didn't have any issues last night but recognises we have a lot of fixtures coming up, many difficult, and it was a rallying cry.

I don't mind the fanbase getting criticized when they deserve it even by the manager, but the timing of this really has me scratching my head.

I was not expecting this many in the ground after the pandemic so I was actually surprised by the amount turning up.
I went to Norwich looked like there was close to 50k there, surely he cant be complaining about that. Missed Arsenal but looked a good crowd on the tv maybe even a sell out?

I went last night, and have seen a few pictures of the crowd. if there is 38000 at that game taking away the 3000 away end that means there was 10,000 empty in the city end. that cant be right looked between 43-45000. Anyway the amount of blues there last night no way deserved a negative reaction from pep and now all the reaction to what was a great night is about not filling a stadium.

The biggest problem in all this is that were the only side that gets slagged for it. Chelsea holds 41000, there was 39000 there tuesday. United didnt have a full stadium against Leeds. No one cared BT comm saying its a packed old trafford when you could see the empties.

As has already been suggested on here, maybe he didn't have any issues last night but recognises we have a lot of fixtures coming up, many difficult, and it was a rallying cry.
Sorry in the context of last night is was bizarre and was clearly planned.

The club and Pep should understand the difficulty a lot of people are having financially post covid.

A little sympathy and a serious change of attitude in the execs of this clubs is needed, NEVER criticize your customers, it's not good at any level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.