Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Great atmosphere tonight, if this is what the tourists bring with their half and half scarves, bring it on!
Up in EL3 after Madrid scored their first a group of 7-8 Madrid fans started giving it the big one.....thought they were going to get lynched as Stewards took far too long removing them.

Passion tonight was right up there and there was a beautiful moment after our second goal when the chanting moved round all of the ground, spine tingling noise.

Haha, fucking hell you definitely got me :-D

Don’t know if you listened to TalkSport on the way home, but there was two Madrid fans on slagging off the atmosphere!

Cheeky cunts brought about 500 fans and the Bernabao if fucking shite for atmosphere unless they’re waving a white handkerchief!
Wycombe and the normally woeful Fulham brought more this season than Real Madrid brought in a CL semi final
As did all the other clubs we have played in the CL this season
Pathetic, did they know the Covid lockdown is over?

Noticeable that there were miles more of the classics tonight which caught on repeatedly right round the stadium. Also noticeable that the songs started up at the back of the south stand boomed around the stadium both ways quickly. And for once the two singing sections copied each other because the section between them sung.

It was almost like the entire stadium had been reading this thread ;-)

Listened to a bit of it but Cundy was doing my head in. No seriously atmosphere was decent tonight. Puzzles me like someone else said before.. fans stayed till the end unlike the other day en masse. Pity we can’t have that atmosphere for our remaining games. We need the passion back but that was alright tonight.
They kept playing the “oh he’s penenka’d him”, I actually thought it was quite funny tbh

Cundy is always on the wind up but I don’t mind him, you can tell his tongue is in his cheek, there’s no malice in it

But the Madrid fan really sounded genuine when he said the atmosphere was shocking. Not sure if he was on a wind up, or he’s just been brainwashed by the constant drivel written about our fans

Great atmosphere tonight, if this is what the tourists bring with their half and half scarves, bring it on!
Up in EL3 after Madrid scored their first a group of 7-8 Madrid fans started giving it the big one.....thought they were going to get lynched as Stewards took far too long removing them.

Passion tonight was right up there and there was a beautiful moment after our second goal when the chanting moved round all of the ground, spine tingling noise.
I saw that. I am more Spanish than they were. Joke club supported by cranks.

Having the full lower South Stand certainly helped, well done lads. Tourists and foreigners ruin it though, pitiful how easy they get tickets for these big games.

Not an ounce of noise in Colin Bell 93:20, full of Germans and Scandinavians, about 3 of us keeping the chants going.

Had to laugh at the flag situation before the game up in the gods in CB3. They had obviously run out of blue flags so gave them all a plastic bag to wave! Only at City!

Not sure who decided to play YNWA in the SS3 concourse before the game too! Did we have a dipper DJ ?

The atmosphere was belting but why wouldn’t it be in a game like that.

Heard that YNWA a few times, think it was on an advert. Fucking total stitch up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.