Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

great atmosphere, songs spread over lower tier and all over.

some mentioned talkshite, they actually had a rags fan and a scouser ring in to discuss the game, imagine other way round would they have a city fan on discussing those t**s.. Both sets said poor atmosphere and the rags fan was at the game. Then up popped the madrid fan who was one of the 1,000 that travelled and guess what ? Yes he said city fans silent throughout the game ! There is no agenda is there !

i didnt mind the music personally, was still loads of chanting going on in 115 before the game and didnt seem too loud. It seemed to be coming from inside the ground though so maybe we didnt have any speakers on the concourse

the speakers on the concourse back of 115 where ridiculoulsy loud.

i also dont get paying a DJ to do a session for 15 mins before game and half time. Personally its an absolute waste of unoticed crap. Do raves have a break and have footballers on kicking a ball about ? Ok some will say they like the music they play, but we have gone to a game of footy ffs. Whats next we show coronation street at half time ! If we are that desperate for music i know many many good city fans that have decks and would love to do a session free of charge, with all respect we wouldnt be able to tell who it was up there and the city fan would be buzzing.

Noticeable that there were miles more of the classics tonight which caught on repeatedly right round the stadium. Also noticeable that the songs started up at the back of the south stand boomed around the stadium both ways quickly. And for once the two singing sections copied each other because the section between them sung.

It was almost like the entire stadium had been reading this thread ;-)
You might be onto something there Dave. Get all the singers en masse together at the back of the south stand maybe. I’ve slagged that annoying cheesy announcer off before but he started that Silva chant so credit him.. I think it would have been nice if the players would have walked out to our version of Hey Jude. They nearly did.gave me goose bumps that

SSL3 has loads of potential, I love it when it it’s a bit raucous like it was last night.
I've been banging this drum a long time. When SS3 makes a noise it booms around the stadium miles quicker and better than the existing singing areas. It was noticable last night that when a song started up there it was miles louder than from anywhere else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.