Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Tbf perhaps Pep new Leipzig were a gungho type of team , respect to our opponents they were brave enough to go toe to toe with one of the best sides in europe ,it was a brilliant game of football , not for the defensive purist though.
I'm far from a "defensive purist" believe me, I love all out attack, and would take 6-3 over 3-0, but tonight with decent defending should have been 6-0 not 6-3, and I thought one of the worst defencively was Dias, along with Rodri in front of them.

Pep ain't fit to lace Bobby Manc's boots mate, never has been. Yeah, he's a better coach, but Roberto understood us and proved a lot of people wrong. I'd love him back but it will never happen, he's not the right fit for the holistic CFG model.

Mancini may have been a prick by all accounts, but at least you knew where you stood with him. Pep continually stabs players and now fans in the back. He's been a bit of an untouchable under Khaldoon, which doesn't ever bode well in sport or the general workplace. Big shake up required when his contract is up, hopefully the other Barca blokes follow him and freshen things up a bit.

There's no doubting the guy's record and last season's run was perhaps the best of the lot with the turnaround for the league. However, the vulnerability of his teams was on show again tonight against a pretty average outfit, and he did cost us the final in Porto with his bullish decisions. So grateful for his time here, we probably won't ever win trophies as consistently ever again in my lifetime, but he just doesn't get us and has never been the right fit for the club.
Matron!
wake up sober tomorrow and think long and hard about this post.

Matron!
wake up sober tomorrow and think long and hard about this post.

Ha we've all got opinions mate. I've said this since the guy came in the door, not just off the back of his outburst tonight. None of my pals agree with me either for what it's worth.

Pep ain't fit to lace Bobby Manc's boots mate, never has been. Yeah, he's a better coach, but Roberto understood us and proved a lot of people wrong. I'd love him back but it will never happen, he's not the right fit for the holistic CFG model.

Mancini may have been a prick by all accounts, but at least you knew where you stood with him. Pep continually stabs players and now fans in the back. He's been a bit of an untouchable under Khaldoon, which doesn't ever bode well in sport or the general workplace. Big shake up required when his contract is up, hopefully the other Barca blokes follow him and freshen things up a bit.

There's no doubting the guy's record and last season's run was perhaps the best of the lot with the turnaround for the league. However, the vulnerability of his teams was on show again tonight against a pretty average outfit, and he did cost us the final in Porto with his bullish decisions. So grateful for his time here, we probably won't ever win trophies as consistently ever again in my lifetime, but he just doesn't get us and has never been the right fit for the club.
Pep is a brilliant manager and a godsend , the football we are witnessing is out of this world ,but his coments about our support are ill-advised and unnecessary , the hierarchy at the club need to instruct him to wind his neck in , he is just feeding the trolls when criticising our support.

Reactions: cbl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.