Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Pep is a brilliant manager and a godsend , the football we are witnessing is out of this world ,but his coments about our support are ill-advised and unnecessary , the hierarchy at the club need to instruct him to wind his neck in , he is just feeding the trolls when criticising our support.

There is no doubting the man's ability or track record on the pitch. Just so ill-advised and out of touch it is untrue, embarassing for a lot of the club's staff. Arrogant and aloof in fact, as he is blissfully unaware of what a knobhead he looks by saying these things, after everything our fanbase has been going through off the pitch over the last 4 months.

Some simps will get their panties in a twist when spade is called a spade. Atmosphere was shite. There was more noise last year haha
Okay but the issue is always a lot bigger than just “aye lads can ye turn up next saturday” isn’t it? So the comment is pointless because it does not help fix the issue

Kinda fucked if you made the journey only to be unappreciated by the manager in my opinion. Especially to an absolutely extortionate match on a weekday (not singular match prices which were regularly cheap, but it all adds up and people need to choose these days. Not everyone is rich.)

I’m a big fan of pep but some of the shit he says about the club and fans and the stuff he’s said about United and everyone else really smacks my arse.
Having said that, for now there’s no one else I’d rather have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.