Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I have no wisdom other than to believe not everything is black and white.

You are the one saying there is an issue, some have proferred alternative understanding/interpretation to his words.

You do know, you may have totally misconstrued his words?
Then tell me in your humble opinion, why is the manager of Manchester city talking about our attendance for a game on Saturday, when his team have just scored 6 goals in a Champions league tie?

Then tell me in your humble opinion, why is the manager of Manchester city talking about our attendance for a game on Saturday, when his team have just scored 6 goals in a Champions league tie?
As I previously posted. We have many games coming up, several difficult and is simply rallying for the fans to continue their support.

You know what? I’ll tell you why the atmosphere is allegedly poor…there’s no meat and potato pies on sale! How can fans get excited about a game of football without a meat and potato pie? Plus the little container of water was £2.00. I can get one of those for 50p……it was excellent water mind you!

Sorry for the levity but I wanted to prove I’ve got over Guardiola’s nonsense! :-)

The steak one is quite nice.

As I previously posted. We have many games coming up, several difficult and is simply rallying for the fans to continue their support.

He literally asked for 'more fans', if you wanted fans to continue their support then you'd praise the support of the game and this season.

Like I said in a different thread, I suspect the gist was:

The lads will be tired, we'd love a full house to get behind us, you're a part of this too

Maybe he's seen his team play a hard European game and thought they looked leggy.
Maybe he thought he'd put out a battle cry to rally everybody to get 3 points before a hard run of games.
Maybe because he's not fluent in English he's botched it.
Maybe give him the benefit of the doubt?

Where did i say it was complicated?

I just stated as soon as we started singing this particular chant, thats when they come back with the empty seats drivel for our home games.

Like another poster has said.

Why no songs about the centurions accomplishment? or the English Treble/Quad (depending on how particular you are)
If someone comes up with decent songs about the centurions etc. we'll sing them.

Until then we'll have to make do with what we have, even if it upsets those rag cunts so much they have a go back.

Let's be honest 10k city fans makes more noise then filled Camp Nou. Camp Nou is literally a graveyard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.