Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I dunno mate. I sometimes wonder if he's just genuinely trying to help and just doesn't get it, cos why would he belittle us intentionally? Surely he isn't. I think he needs PR help with this stuff, but the problem we've got is no one will dare say anything to Pep at the club. He's untouchable and they don't want to upset him.

The club is bigger than anyone ,regardless how good a manager pg is
Got an idea.... why not introduce cheerleaders. And hotdog/beer vendors..!!!! thank me later....
Topless cheerleaders lol!

Unless Anfield has been extended in the last few weeks it’s capacity is 53000, they had 51000 for the AC Milan game.
And if those Muppets want to go on about big clubs having support outside of their home city, how about these figures off BT's YouTube channel.
Candle Town 1.4 million views
City 1.7
rags. 1.8
Chelsea. 659k
All from this week's CL games. Obviously the figures may change but it hardly shows a lack of interest in City.

A family member is coming up tomorrow from London and will meet Picc Gardens.

What's the best/quickest walking route, don't want to use tram or bus?

The few times I have walked, it was down Newton Street and across Great Ancoats, where the old ToysRus was ?

How do I get on the canal tow path?

The few times I have walked, it was down Newton Street and across Great Ancoats, where the old ToysRus was ?

I think the canal is the best walk and seems quicker too.

Look for, or ask someone, where the Dakota building is, near Piccadilly Station approach. The start of the Ashton canal is just opposite.

We have conceded 3 completely avoidable goals against Leipzig, showing signs of mental frailty in moments.

A nothing game against Southampton and the stadium will be absolutely bouncing now. The famous 12th man.

We're playing Chelsea, PSG and Liverpool next. Those 3 games will show us the mentality of the team this season, if the players are psychologically and mentally up for it.

Connects the dots and you tell me why he said what he said.

He said the players/team were tired, etc.

As for Southampton. The atmosphere will be just as good as Arsenal and Norwich, regardless of what Pep said.

Right. Off to cut the grass. :-)

From Picadilly I'd generally go up Tib St, Oldham St, Newton St one of those, head through Cutting Room Square in Ancoats then walk along Islington Marina and you end up on the tow path after you cross Old Mill Street

Not as the crow flies but you get to walk past all the pubs/bars, see a bit of life, usually always full of blues on a Matchday. Seven Brothers and Cask are usually where I go for a pint before the game.

I've made a Pep out banner. I urge everyone to get behind it and I will be starting a Pep out chant, also a fuck off to a history club chant. In two years he will fuck off with his millions, have a nice year out in luxury then manage Juventus or Brazil. We'll still be here, struggling to get to the ground and home with a shit transport system and a ticket office and website making it as difficult as possible to buy a ticket. Happy days.

Okay. I wasn't being serious about the banner or chants but I would like ten minutes with Pep to explain a few things to him.

From Picadilly I'd generally go up Tib St, Oldham St, Newton St one of those, head through Cutting Room Square in Ancoats then walk along Islington Marina and you end up on the tow path after you cross Old Mill Street

Not as the crow flies but you get to walk past all the pubs/bars, see a bit of life, usually always full of blues on a Matchday. Seven Brothers and Cask are usually where I go for a pint before the game.

Thanks mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.