Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

i was just meaning, he got us as fans, and engaged a lot more than Pep.I’m not saying he was better football manager.
Safe to say Mancini had a total sliding doors moment with 93:20. He'll always have that at a time that we as a fan base were in a very different position. If those 2 minutes had panned out differently, i wonder how much Mancini would get the love he does.

Odd he seemed a bit surprised he was challenged on what he said, surely both the club and himself must have seen the furore around it.

I thought it was a bit wrong to mention Kevin Parker by name in a slightly mocking tone. Like him or lump him he is the general secretary of the official supporters club and deserves a bit more respect

Odd he seemed a bit surprised he was challenged on what he said, surely both the club and himself must have seen the furore around it.

I thought it was a bit wrong to mention Kevin Parker by name in a slightly mocking tone. Like him or lump him he is the general secretary of the official supporters club and deserves a bit more respect
So does Pep for being called out on something he didn't say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.