Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

The media are still spinning 38k - the clubs PR, including Pep, is absolutely crap.

Where are they correcting this shite?

Deep breath .... you're just not listening are you? What else would he say? Again ...for the second or third time, it's about interpretation. I saw the interview and in my opinion he was digging the fans out. In yours he wasn't. Nothing more to say
I agree. I watched the whole interview. Pep made a point of mentioning we had scored 16 goals in our previous home matches before urging people to come at 3pm on Saturday. He is not stupid and must know that we sell out virtually all our league games. He introduced the subject without any prompting. That said it is time to move on.

The one thing we can all agree on is that the media want Pep gone in the hope that the usual suspects start winning multiple times and boosting the plastic sit at homes ratings.

Peps comment was nothing compared to the damage done by our fans running to any microphone and tv camera put in front of them. Go ahead feed the trolls I won’t be taking part it it just willing on the best team, manager and playing style as a 55 year old I have ever seen from my team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.