Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I answered in post #1529.
No you didn't!!!

The line he described in the Amazon Prime documentary when he told the players he would defend them in public but would be brutally honest with them in private.

The fans are the club. He currently is the voice of the club. He should know better than to say anything negative about our club to the scum bag media.

Have I imagined the media shit storm of the last two days or did you just miss it because you have your head up his arse?

Who mentioned money or being a millionaire? Not even close to the point I was making. I think he doesn't get City fans or Mancs. I don't get Barca's fans, not cos I'm not on the same financial footing as them, cos I likely am, but its cos I'm not from Barcelona, not Spanish/Catalan and haven't lived in that area and interacted with them for years. I don't think he gets the backlash that this would cause. I don't think he gets that this doesn't actually help and will be twisted into something much worse.
Maybe he thinks some people like you are just soft arses who then thinks it’s ok to call him an arrogant prick
and maybe he thinks You should grow a pair of balls

Nothing. He made a mistake. And it's the club that suffers.
Oh boo ho. The club will be happy with the trophies.

You are suffering because you can’t deal with being teased.It’s all they’ve got let them have it. Pep wants a loud crowd and you are suffering?

Jesus.

I just don’t get why the media and other (and some of our) fans are so obsessed with attendances and how that relates to a ‘big club’. Most of us were there in division 2 when we were part of 30K watching dross every week. I’d be perfectly happy if we were still getting the same 30K every week rather than tourists filling 30% of the stadium. Would you rather have an attendance of 80K but watch total shite and win fuck all or 30K watching the best football ever in England and winning trophies. Utd used to laugh about our ‘massive floodlights’ yet they’re now the ‘massive crowd of tourists’ brigade and wear it like a badge of honour.

fucking hell , what a storm in a teacup, it has been blown out of proportion by the rags and media, fuck em, as someone said, the "emptyhad" and the champions league is all they've got left, and as we have done since the takeover is throw their slurs straight back in their face, i think people are bothered because they are getting stick from friends or work mates, fuck em, it will be our turn to get a sly dig in soon, so take the opportunity to use it

No you didn't!!!

The line he described in the Amazon Prime documentary when he told the players he would defend them in public but would be brutally honest with them in private.

The fans are the club. He currently is the voice of the club. He should know better than to say anything negative about our club to the scum bag media.

Have I imagined the media shit storm of the last two days or did you just miss it because you have your head up his arse?
Most of the shit storm is from Kevin Parker
If He doesn’t feel the need to speak it’s A dead story now
He gave a small fire a lot of oxygen
Hope he is happy with his five mins of fame

The current capacity is just under 53,000 because of the new pitchside advertising banners. It has never been 55,000 for football events because of safety reasons. It used to be 54,500. The press always get it wrong. I agree it looked like about 48,000 last night though. It looked full in East Stand Upper (where I sit) with a few thousand missing in the Colin Bell top tier.
Note these sly quotes from Sky:

An attendance of 38,062 watched City's 6-3 win over RB Leipzig on Wednesday, and afterwards Guardiola said the club "need" more supporters to attend Saturday's 3pm kick-off against Southampton at the 55,000-seater Etihad Stadium.

Parker also pointed out City's two Premier League home attendances so far this season, against Norwich (51,437) and Arsenal (52,276), have been close to capacity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.