Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

If you look on the stadium plan in the earlier post both those blocks are linked to the away section
Well that will make tonight's game more interesting! Also they will have to walk through the city fans to get to the entrance gates as they in they are in the middle of the south stand. And they're free to mingle with all the other second row City blocks... and I have my ticket, Guess they are whitened out for another reason.

Well that will make tonight's game more interesting! Also they will have to walk through the city fans to get to the entrance gates as they in they are in the middle of the south stand. And they're free to mingle with all the other second row City blocks... and I have my ticket, Guess they are whitened out for another reason.
Hospitality most likely.

when we fell on hardish times, the club introduced the 95 quid juinior season ticket, which you could purchase all the way around the ground, it was a brilliant initiative, i happily purchased one for colin bell tier 3 alongside 2 more expensive adult ones, then success came along and that initiative went, and evers since that day, i have shfted my tickets to where i can afford to take my family, we have been in the family lower and upper since then, but now have taken SS3 because it's the only place i can afford all 4 tickets, it's felt like every year the club has squeezed us to the edge of attending, i wonder how many have been squeezed out forever

my dad continued 2 of the 3 season tickets this year just for the sake of someone to go with him.

He gets over 65 prices whilst we were adult in CB Tier 3.

I think if he didn't class for that he wouldn't of bothered. I know I have other priorities to go to every game now.

Plus my two little ones don't like going every week to city so dont want to force something on them

No offence mate but your group is a bit of a joke. The reason why no-one bought into 1894 is because it's run by a bunch of old men that like to follow every health and safety regulation and it's just not the 'cool' thing to do. Something like this this needs to come from the youth, and people will join if the hype is there, everything has just got to come together at the right time.
Without sounding a dick, I kind of agree. Can’t fault 1894 passion and everything they have done for the fans, iv donated in the past and always look out for if there planning things for games. But you can’t have an ultra type group that follow rules as daft as it sounds, imagine union bears being told what to do, not congregating because of COVID. It has to be full on all in or not atall otherwise it just hasn’t got the pull. I’m glad we have them tho a sits better than nothing.

I know similar problems over atmosphere like what we are experiencing used to happen at ibrox but now the UBS seem to have sorted it out (yes I know some of the stuff they do isn’t for everyone)
The union bears are bang on mate, brilliant display, pyro and the chants are second to none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.