Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Think the biggest issue is the choice of songs, there were occasions where the game picked up, but then the songs just killed it. The Dzeko song for instance just doesn't carry around the ground. When it was Blue Moon/We're not really here it gets the rest of the ground going.
Agree with this. Don't know why some fans still blast out the Dzeko song it's sung more now than when he was here.
At one point towards the end, SS1 started belting out the Zaba song!? Whilst I think he is the man it's not the song to sing to get the lads over the line.

I find that when SS3 are up for it the atmosphere carries more around the ground so as the game went on SS3 woke up and helped the atmosphere.

Agree with this. Don't know why some fans still blast out the Dzeko song it's sung more now than when he was here.
At one point towards the end, SS1 started belting out the Zaba song!? Whilst I think he is the man it's not the song to sing to get the lads over the line.

I find that when SS3 are up for it the atmosphere carries more around the ground so as the game went on SS3 woke up and helped the atmosphere.

absolutely correct.

need more chants about Bernardo, Ruben etc rather than about some players who half our fanbase were critical about.

really would like to see if the 1894 boys have any ideas on this

Think the biggest issue is the choice of songs, there were occasions where the game picked up, but then the songs just killed it. The Dzeko song for instance just doesn't carry around the ground. When it was Blue Moon/We're not really here it gets the rest of the ground going.
As a mate of mine says: We've sung more about Dzeko since he left than we ever did when he was here.

So City generate a better atmosphere than dippers ?. It has a lot to do with it still being the old stadium but the fact is Anfiled is noisy as fck whether you want to admit it or not. Grow tf up
Once you lot have sung your silly little nursery rhyme, your famous Kop then sit back & you don't hear a peep from them until you score.
There a plenty of grounds who have a great atmosphere, that isn't one of them.

Once you lot have sung your silly little nursery rhyme, your famous Kop then sit back & you don't hear a peep from them until you score.
There a plenty of grounds who have a great atmosphere, that isn't one of them.
Never a truer word spoken and anybody who has ever been to Anfield as an away fan says pretty much the same thing. That club has the press eating out of their hands so they eulogise over the magnificent atmosphere after their little sing song at the start and then the social media types who have never set foot in the place carry the myth on.

Yesterday bernardo did one of his dribbling and tackling routines and instead of the bernardo song ringing out the dzeko song started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.