Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I really hope our fans get behind the team on Saturday and don't get too frustrated. The Geordies backed by their noisy passionate fans will see plenty of the ball and attack us with energy and drive. I can see this being very difficult game for our midfield to control. It'll be a tight game.
Start with "Championeeez"
"City, City the best team in the land and all the world"
"Have you ever won the treble ,have you fuck"
"Champions of England,Champions of Europe"
"Wemberlee,Wemberlee we are coming.....we are coming at the end of May"
Poznan for their team announcement.
"Sheikh Mansour mi Lord,Sheikh Mansour "
"You'll never catch Kyle Walker"
"Rodri's on fire, your defence is crucified"

To be continued...

I’m expecting a big atmosphere on Saturday.
First home game of the season , treble winners back in front of the fans for the first time. A evening weekend kick off, on the ale all day…. A Boisterous full away end against a decent team.

Second half certainly was.

Started well first half, went a bit flat until half time after de Bruyne went off, but second half from about 55mins onwards was rocking.

Loads of people were constantly up and down the steps going to and from the concourse first half. Must have let the same two lads out of my row four times. Don’t think they bothered watching a minute of the first half.

Second half that stopped and people seemed to stay in the stand and it made a difference to the singing.

i remember it well now, did seem to be quite a large number disappearing quite often for the concourse.

always pisses me off at the turf trying to leave the stadium at the end, there is one exit so takes for ever to get out. meanwhile you have stewards saying can you make your way to the front please, chance would be a fine thing.

We went down the correct channels and asked BFC if 1894 could bring telescopic flags and a banner to the turf friday as it was first game of the season and we wanted to give the team a good welcome.

it was a straight no flags allowed at burnley... what a shock when on KP volunteers where waving Burnley large flags at the edge of the pitch.

wouldnt mind the odd away game having some sort of display for when the lads come out on to the pitch, so far every club in the prem has said no so far, there is only wembley that work with us. The request doesnt just come from 1894, it is backed up by the club and we offer fire certificates on safe materials.

burnley away atmosphere last few seasons has been terrible.

Have to say friday night was one of best away games for some time in the prem. Hard for me to judge across the board as missed a lot of away games last season.

But the singing friday night was spot on.
If you were at Burnley away last season I can probably work out why the atmosphere was terrible! ;)

Turn on the FA Cup Final atmosphere....and then turn it up !!

The rags were stunned by the intensity, volume and piss taking variety.

They hated it then and it haunts them now.

Same again !!

Turn on the FA Cup Final atmosphere....and then turn it up !!

The rags were stunned by the intensity, volume and piss taking variety.

They hated it then and it haunts them now.

Same again !!
"Stand up if you've won the TREB,
Stand up if you've won the TREB".

"If you saw us win the TREBLE clap your hands,
If you saw us win the TREBLE clap your hands"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.