Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

It terms of atmosphere and noise, I can safely say that I intend to do my bit up in 314 and be as vociferous as possible with the aim of loosing my voice and giving the folks in work a quiet monday - literally.

Cant wait - us against the lot of them, fook them all “we are city, we are city, super city . . . .”

The Raja and Wydad lads are coming over on Sunday. :-)

Remember Raja (green) from Casablanca?

This is a video of Wydad, their Casablanca rivals.

The Raja and Wydad lads are coming over on Sunday. :-)

Remember Raja (green) from Casablanca?

This is a video of Wydad, their Casablanca rivals.

Amazing

I think one of the main factors is to have a crowd leader , as you can see in the video , the guys with white shirt and leading the crowd.

Simple effort ( organizing ) can lead to an outstanding atmosphere.

i hope everyone has a belting time on Sunday, such an opportunity to show we are a unit, and a proud one.

I'd love to one day see some of those really long message type banners at the Etihad you see at Celtic and Dortmund and so on, really stick the dagger in with some political messages. The PL have hyper-politicised their issues with City now, Bluemoon is awash with fact and theory, we shouldn't be scared to spill that onto the terraces and be seen as the voice of the opposition.

A decent song for Pep would help, the current one always dies on it's arse into a load of mumbling
TROTSKY posted yesterday suggested adapting the Zabaleta chant?

Josep Guardiola is the fuckin’ man
Don’t call him a Spaniard - he’s a Catalan
Josep hates UEFA, he hates the Prem League too
‘Cause Josep Guardiola is a fuckin’ BLUE

I remember when we won the league and a great crowd on the concourse sang the Zab song over and over again. Brill
Its a four line song/chant!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.