Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Well we will make a fortune from this one with all the tourists about. We only need 30k proper blues for the place to be buzzing but shame the club went profit over atmosphere.

I agree, but there shouldnt only be 30,000 proper blues for one of our biggest game ever. It’s a joke what the club have done.

I guess I’ll find out when I get to the ground

What was the sales criteria - I never even bothered as I didn't think I'd qualify.

How are people getting tickets who never went before?

You really don't know how...?

The club works alongside ticket/hospitality agencies. If you're prepared to pay stupid money, you can get a ticket at the back of SS3 and vouchers for a drink and a programme.

Tourists matter more than traditional fans

Lots of RM fans being turned back by stewards at EL1 Entrance B, feel quite sorry for them tbh bewildered families with kids, obviously the agencies they’ve paid a fortune to didn’t think to tell them they wouldn’t be allowed in. Monster cock up by the club.

Atmosphere will be crap- coach welcome was mainly tourists recording on there phones. Tarnishes what should be such a. Beautiful night for the club that local/legacy supporters have missed out on tickets to people here for merely a spectacle and not something they love

Sat here having a beer on the CB3 concourse full of Spanish speakers

Half and half galore, club need to step in and ban them.

Glad Real Madrid fans are being turfed out of the home end, just a shame they've took tickets off of proper blues.

Seen neutral tops as well, far too many tourists, can't believe that is what the club want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.