Etihad atmosphere

Blue Moon has its place but is generally pretty boring and hardly inspiring if we need to really get behind the team.....I'll say it a million times but the old 'City, City, City, City' war-cry is the one that would do it AND shut the away fans up.....but we'd need more than 50 to join in of course (was always done after the Poznan and it was fuckin electric.....)
We should chant "Ci-ty Ci-ty Ci-ty Ci-ty" every time we get a corner like Leeds do "Leeds-Leeds-Leeds-Leeds-Leeds"

Long enough to last long enough to not die out before it's reached even the end of a block, everyone will know the words, one that can be repeated and repeated, not about a player so it won't matter when they leave and doesn't mention United:

"I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose and I'll sing the Blues if I want
I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose and I'll sing the Blues if I want

Whatever you do
Whatever you say
Yeah City's alright
Whatever you do
Whatever you say
Yeah City's alright"

(Repeat)

i agree with that, i think wonder wall would be better though. it'll never happen though because its not about united or a player ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.