Etihad atmosphere

The club have gone out of their way imo to create a singing section that everyone wanted, and now they have it they don't sing while the game is on, it's all done on the concourse before the game and half time, same happens at away games, waste of time them setting this section up, they should do away with it and charge everyone who moved into it treble for their season cards, for the next five seasons for taking the piss.

The club have gone out of their way imo to create a singing section that everyone wanted, and now they have it they don't sing while the game is on, it's all done on the concourse before the game and half time, same happens at away games, waste of time them setting this section up, they should do away with it and charge everyone who moved into it treble for their season cards, for the next five seasons for taking the piss.
Quality....... love it. I'd go further, and increase the season card costs by £50 for every game you didn't attend the previous season. Therefore, if your season card is £600, and you missed 5 games, then next season's will start at £850 before price rises - same for fucking kids.

I reckon we're onto a winner here........oh, and £75 for every cup game you miss if you've enrolled onto the cup scheme! So if you were also one of those fucking stayaways on Tuesday, then the season card would start at £925. Get in......

Quality....... love it. I'd go further, and increase the season card costs by £50 for every game you didn't attend the previous season. Therefore, if your season card is £600, and you missed 5 games, then next season's will start at £850 before price rises - same for fucking kids.

I reckon we're onto a winner here........oh, and £75 for every cup game you miss if you've enrolled onto the cup scheme! So if you were also one of those fucking stayaways on Tuesday, then the season card would start at £925. Get in......
What about an extra £1 per minute missed? That would soon stop the early leavers!

whatever happened to them lot that were gonna change the 'matchday experience' as we know it forever?they did a dummy run at an EDS game with a 'capo',loudspeaker & a load of them big fuck off flags that they used to have on top of the pops in the early 80's....then disappeared......wtf became of them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.