Etihad atmosphere

A drum would improve the atmosphere. The problem is, it wouldn't be welcomed by a large amount of our fans.

The atmosphere is improving so we'll see where it goes, if it doesn't improve enough, I'm sure a drum will be considered.
how the fuck would the constant din of a drum improve the atmosphore & who exactly will do this considering you mention?

A drum would improve the atmosphere. The problem is, it wouldn't be welcomed by a large amount of our fans.

The atmosphere is improving so we'll see where it goes, if it doesn't improve enough, I'm sure a drum will be considered.
GET

TO

FUCK

off to moaning twats thread

The only Drum you're likely to see at the Etihad is what's being smoked on the spirals by rough looking fellas at HT.

I know for a fact the club have been trying to get a drum into the stadium with that brass band they've used at academy games. If it wasn't for certain fans pressuring them not to do it, they would already be in.

I am all for a drum.....a big one being hammered out by a fat bald bloke singing ''Vindaloo'' and loads of Blues following him singing,''We're gonna get more empty seats than you....CITY!!!'' I jest of course lol!

Does anyone remember that big dozy fucker in the corner of the Blackburn end when we won 1-4 and got promoted? He stood there all game and every so often he would bang his drum and the Blackburn fan's would chant. He got trampled as the City fans invaded the pitch it was brilliant watching him lay on his back like a turtle weighed down by his drum ha ha!!

I am all for a drum.....a big one being hammered out by a fat bald bloke singing ''Vindaloo'' and loads of Blues following him singing,''We're gonna get more empty seats than you....CITY!!!'' I jest of course lol!

Does anyone remember that big dozy fucker in the corner of the Blackburn end when we won 1-4 and got promoted? He stood there all game and every so often he would bang his drum and the Blackburn fan's would chant. He got trampled as the City fans invaded the pitch it was brilliant watching him lay on his back like a turtle weighed down by his drum ha ha!!
that twat at Pompey too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.