Etihad atmosphere

Players and pep didn't seem happy with the fans at all today.

Kolarov shouting at the family 'come on sing!' before a corner was taken, Bravo telling crowd to calm down and KDB and Pep both gesturing to the crowd to make some noise.

Kolarov shouting at the family 'come on sing!' before a corner was taken, Bravo telling crowd to calm down and KDB and Pep both gesturing to the crowd to make some noise.
To be honest if you were a player and had played at some big clubs and in big grounds you would play at our ground if won't called it by its sponsored name cos it's sounds daft you would think it was a library

Good!

Maybe that will be the way of actually getting some arses in gear.

OK, But what do you want or expect?
People arent allowed to stand or they are ejected
They cant stand and sing because the tourists then complain about the noise or the view and the familys give everyone a funny look as if to say 'what are you doing'

There is simply no way of getting 54,000 hungry loud city fans in the ground for a game consistently
What do you suggest then, you genius
What noise do you make?

We need a group like the palace set, but there is no way the club would allow a young group to be that rowdy in one part of the ground, let alone make it affordable for that age group at all..

I have to agree; and unfortunately it is filtering into our away support as well, which I have written to the club about. I concur with the fact that you can't get 54,000 hungry, frothing at the mouth supporters. However we can do it for certain games, in particular The Derby. As much as I hate the Dippers YNWA anthem; I wish we could do something similar, as we have done in the past, with Bluemoon, but it seems to have died a death.

I was embarrassed at midway through the first half when the stand up if love city hardly got past the family stand - and yes I was (what seemed) the sole person who stood up in the Colin Bell stand....

Anyway

I actually enjoyed the game today and unlike some I saw real desire in the team winning a game when down to 10 men and an absolute c*nt of a ref. I was also so impressed with Pep, who could have looked at sitting back and grabbing something on the break, but instead he made very positive substitutions at half time and took the game to Burnley.

Let's not forget that the last time Burnley came to us we were 2-0 up and ended up drawing 2-2; so it is important to make sure positives are drawn - not that this will get reported in our gutter rag and dippers loving c*nts in the media.

But then you see other threads where people are being thrown out for creating an atmosphere?

This club wants to have its cake and eat it, and then sell it to you again. Someone somewhere needs to wake the fuck up.

Love how you all moan but none of you fucking sing. How many of you are in 114/115? If you aren't part of the solution, you are the problem.

The cheapest ones are in a different time zone, SSL was the cheapest when we moved there and it is £650 there now if you want to get loyalty points, so a lot have been priced out or above so they are not heard.

Manchester is a poor place and £650 is an expensive hobby.

I pay £300 in the new stand moved from east stand where I was paying £700

OK, But what do you want or expect?
People arent allowed to stand or they are ejected
They cant stand and sing because the tourists then complain about the noise or the view and the familys give everyone a funny look as if to say 'what are you doing'

There is simply no way of getting 54,000 hungry loud city fans in the ground for a game consistently
What do you suggest then, you genius
What noise do you make?

We need a group like the palace set, but there is no way the club would allow a young group to be that rowdy in one part of the ground, let alone make it affordable for that age group at all..

We don't need anything other than people to sing and stop fucking off early. It really is a passionless bowl these days.

It's really sad to say but we've become a really REALLY shit set of supporters. Silence.......... ten minute stretches of it... a murmur of a chant from SSL1 that you can barely hear... ten minutes of silence again... moans that someone dares pass a ball backwards... ten minutes of silence... half hearted "Blue Moon" depressingly dours around 1/1000th of the supoort.... ten minutes of silence.... murmur from SSL1... then it's half time and it's the same in the second half. Oh yeah then 25000 leave at anytime after 80minutes.

I think we have the worst support in the country.

It's fucking terrible!

Our away support is an at all time low for noise and boisterous chanting through the game.

The club have concentrated far too much on the family stand, kids, corporates, tourists and daytrippers and have given the shittest effort of an area for vocal fans per size of stadium in the history of world football! And have ignored, alienated and dissilusioned the hardcore young singers who have all fucked off to their armchairs and the pub because of the family fucking theme park our stadium has become.

RIP MCFC's support!

Its the same at 99% of the rest of the premier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.