Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Threa

I have the pleasure of driving past twice a day on my commute.
I agree that so much progress has been made but it seems for every "stretch" of glass and panels, there is one single piece missing and its doing my fucking head in!!

Kippaxian said:
I have the pleasure of driving past twice a day on my commute.
I agree that so much progress has been made but it seems for every "stretch" of glass and panels, there is one single piece missing and its doing my fucking head in!!

It's one of those irritating puzzles where you have to move all the other pieces around so that the empty pane is at the edge and can then be filled in.

Dear,

The on-going construction work means there will be some additional changes for our upcoming match against West Bromwich Albion on Saturday. We ask that all supporters read the information below.

Colin Bell Stand Block 223 and East Stand Block 209
These refreshment concessions are now closed for the remainder of the season.

All of South Stand Level 2 is available to home supporters for this match and the concessions available to you are as follows:

South Stand Blocks 211 and 219
Baked potatoes, soup and sandwiches, hotdogs, pies, hot and cold refreshments and bottled beer.

South Stand Blocks 215 and 217
Full food service as detailed above including burgers and chips.

Female Facilities
The existing facilities on Colin Bell and East Stand Level 2 have now been decommissioned. Alternative facilities are available on the same level, opposite the original washrooms. These will be signposted or speak to steward on the day for further information.

Stadium Roof
To allow for the on-going works for the installation of the expanded stadium roof, the following changes are to be made:

The temporary roof in the South West corner will be removed ahead of the West Bromwich Albion fixture and for the remainder of the season
The removal of the temporary roof in the South East corner will be completed ahead of the West Ham United home match
The most up to date service information is available prior to each matchday on mcfc.co.uk or via our official service Twitter account, @MCFCHELP.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank for your continued support whilst these works are undertaken.

Kind regards,

Supporter Services
Manchester City Football Club

Thanks for the pics.

Can only presume them leaving the odd panel out (OCD nightmare!) might have something to do with air circulation? if they have machinery inside? Need the fumes from machinery to escape? Or good circulation while they are working?

Someone with better contstruction knowledge than me will probably tell me it's nonsense but there must be a logical reason to leave the odd panel here and there?

Wish they would hurry it up though, turning this light switch on and off 20 times each hour while standing on one leg to cure my OCD is getting tiresome.

I'm hearing that the ridiculous reports of ADUG investing £1bn into East Manchester that originally started this thread way back when might actually be accurate.

There are some rather giddy people at MCC at the minute, but their lips are rather tighter than back in the early days when some of my old pals from Manchester got gobby after a pie and a pint.

There are some people on here far, far closer to the people with info than I am now, so I would hope they can confirm that the scale of the plans is now beyond the original footprint and that plans are now being revised to suit?

fbloke said:
I'm hearing that the ridiculous reports of ADUG investing £1bn into East Manchester that originally started this thread way back when might actually be accurate.

There are some rather giddy people at MCC at the minute, but their lips are rather tighter than back in the early days when some of my old pals from Manchester got gobby after a pie and a pint.

There are some people on here far, far closer to the people with info than I am now, so I would hope they can confirm that the scale of the plans is now beyond the original footprint and that plans are now being revised to suit?

Thats great news but can we please have Messi first?

fbloke said:

Does that mean that the plans for the log flume and cheetah racing are back on the drawing board ?

fbloke said:

tease..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.