Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand why the new tension poles holding the expanded roof up are painted a dark grey when all the other ones for the existing roof are battleship grey, looks a little odd.

Oh yeah just noticed that...maybe the existing ones were that colour when installed and they have just become weathered in time?

I don't really notice these things

I dont understand why the new tension poles holding the expanded roof up are painted a dark grey when all the other ones for the existing roof are battleship grey, looks a little odd.

Odd??? The whole thing looks fucking fantastic. Some people are never satisfied. Could be worse, could look like that shit hole Trafford.......

PL4A4788AAJPG.jpg

Looks great. Couldn't disagree more with those that don't think it's top notch.

I agree. If we need reminding what shit looks like:

old-trafford_body_carousel.jpg

Odd??? The whole thing looks fucking fantastic. Some people are never satisfied. Could be worse, could look like that shit hole Trafford.......

You misunderstand me, I love the new stand and think its pretty fucking good actually. I was remarking on the decision to paint the big pointy steel things a different colour. That is a very odd thing to do on such an immaculately executed project dont you think?

As for never satisfied, why settle for less than perfection :-)

You misunderstand me, I love the new stand and think its pretty fucking good actually. I was remarking on the decision to paint the big pointy steel things a different colour. That is a very odd thing to do on such an immaculately executed project dont you think?

As for never satisfied, why settle for less than perfection :-)

I'm no engineer, but I can only imagine that they are specified a particular shade of grey from the manufacturer, and the original now faded supports were originally this shade, but have naturally weathered. I also assume that these sparkly new ones will weather in and they will all look the same in time.

Can't believe I'm discussing steel shading and not how utterly fucking fabulous that stand looks! :)

I'm no engineer, but I can only imagine that they are specified a particular shade of grey from the manufacturer, and the original now faded supports were originally this shade, but have naturally weathered. I also assume that these sparkly new ones will weather in and they will all look the same in time.

Can't believe I'm discussing steel shading and not how utterly fucking fabulous that stand looks! :)

Its all the rage these days don't you know, 50 shades of Grey and all that ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.