Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having the stand 100% ready is really really poor IMO. I'm shocked to be honest.

They started the foundation works in March 2014 and have had around 15 months to get it ready. That's a long time for a stand behind the goal.

Bizarrely, even the works on the first three rows seem to be slow.
OFFS !! Flapping outside of the transfer forum ... seriously !!

Had another look at one the @wonder_bob photos and spotting something I'd not seen before in the SE corner in the gap between the third tiers....
3rdtiersecorner.jpg

What do we think is going on there then? Supports for big screens? Sky box?
Think I know...

I should hope not! They're the wrong bloody lyrics!

I know this is off topic but this made me want to ask what version of Blue Moon people think is best so many people have covered it and alot of them are brilliant artist's too, you could make an album on just on that one song.

Some of my favorites are The Marcels, Frank Sinatra, Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Supra. I'd have to say The Marcels' version is my fave of all(they are all great though) it feels so much more positive and happy even though they are the same lyrics.

What block are you in , it seems that anybody in the £600 seats haven't received anyy E-mails but All the blocks in the cheaper seats have.
£380 Block 118

But I can't go anyway...

Will be on the site first thing tomorrow though to book my provisional seat.

I wonder what they'll do about away fans? Sell the tickets in the hope/expectation that it's ready I'd guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.