Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UEFA have to check the stand to make sure we have actually built it and not just photo shopped an old picture, just in case we are trying to write costs off for FFP for an imaginary stand. :)

Beautiful

Why is the perimeter of the pitch/stand in the lower corner of this image not "flush"? Notice how the concrete slopes back towards the stand instead of going around the corner in one smooth motion.

Also, the perimeter "gates/fences are further back than the other perimeter gates/fences in this section. Looks the same at the other end too.

Why is this?

(sorry, link to the pic I'm referring to: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1568058&page=46

The post by myself showing the stadium interior.

She's taking shape!

A new chapter of the Etihad Stadium will be written this season when the extended South Stand opens to the public for the first time.

We're on the official count down to the extended stadium’s debut as City take on title rivals Chelsea in their first Premier League home game on 16 August.

That match should see the highest attendance for a home game since the 70s and will be the perfect launch pad for a new City era.

Check out our gallery featuring the very latest images snapped by Club photographer Victoria Haydn.

Plenty of beer pumps to keep thirsty fans happy.

web-the-beer-cellar-is-kitted-out-with-all-new-equipment-A78Q9409.ashx

New hospitality areas being worked on.

web-hospitality-rooms-being-finished-A78Q9322.ashx

Shiny new concourses

web-sparkly-new-rooms-A78Q9429.ashx

The renovated Legends Lounge ready for its fixtures and fittings.

web-the-legends-lounge-final-touches-going-in-A78Q9376.ashx

Plenty of leg room.

web-nearly-all-the-seats-are-in-A78Q9355.ashx

Front row of the new third tier.

web-the-three-tiers-nearly-complete-A78Q9333.ashx

View from the South East corner.

web-the-pitch-is-ready-A78Q9295.ashx

Breathtaking view!

web-the-view-from-the-new-stand-A78Q9362.ashx

In all it's glory!

web-close-to-completion-A78Q9476.ashx

The pic. of the Legends Lounge - Is that where Jessica Ennis-Hill has been practising her high hurdles?. just a thought.

That new stand looks ace. Really impressed. But unfortunately, sharing with the away fans on all 3 tiers? will kill any extra atmosphere we get next season for me.

Suppose It's kinda like visiting fans sharing the Koop and anfailed. Stick em up in the 3rd tier east stand ;) haha but i won't go into that debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.