Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a season ticket on row pp -'you can see the city sky line you're that high
You're welcome to that - I'm starting saving for two years time when I hope the North Stand will be done and us in 201 get our on 93:20 bar - it's a lot of cash extra but I think it's going to be worth it for the extra space and lack of queues - I for one would abandon upstairs at Mary D's before the game for this.

You're welcome to that - I'm starting saving for two years time when I hope the North Stand will be done and us in 201 get our on 93:20 bar - it's a lot of cash extra but I think it's going to be worth it for the extra space and lack of queues - I for one would abandon upstairs at Mary D's before the game for this.

I'm not sure whether it's too high mate - don't get me wrong it's a great view but you feel so far away from it

Still appeared to be a few cosmetic things that need sorting out e.g yellow tape on the leading edges of the stairs going up to block 315 in Level 3 from entrance M1 where I went in. Presumably these will be painted in due course. Also looked to me like a few more panels need to go into the stairwells towards the exterior of the stand to fully segregate the home & away fans. Food & drinks queues were ok early on but we're rammed at half-time so no change there!

Despite the repeated requests throughout by Danny & Nat asking people to remain in their seats in Level 3 at the end of the training session for 5 minutes until being told to leave as part of the test evacuation process plenty left before which pissed me off a bit.The evacuation seemed to go ok though from what I could see though so fingers crossed they get a safety certificate pass. I'm sure there would have been teething problems with a few things but I didn't hear or see anything of note.

If you're in block 315, row D seat 388 you've got a great seat.

People leaving early pissed you off, get used to it mate

So the screens are in...
ahhhh... no. And they won't be either I don't think until north stand work starts

and it pissed me off too watching people outside the ground leaving early from my vantage point in 93:20
and because of this we were outnumbered literally 10 to 1 by staff by the time it got to evac time...

ahhhh... no. And they won't be either I don't think until north stand work starts

and it pissed me off too watching people outside the ground leaving early from my vantage point in 93:20
and because of this we were outnumbered literally 10 to 1 by staff by the time it got to evac time...

oh right sorry just looked at a glance and got the wrong end! ;-).

Screens are either side of the North stand, expansion of the North has been put back at least one year

Still appeared to be a few cosmetic things that need sorting out e.g yellow tape on the leading edges of the stairs going up to block 315 in Level 3 from entrance M1 where I went in. Presumably these will be painted in due course. Also looked to me like a few more panels need to go into the stairwells towards the exterior of the stand to fully segregate the home & away fans. Food & drinks queues were ok early on but we're rammed at half-time so no change there!

Despite the repeated requests throughout by Danny & Nat asking people to remain in their seats in Level 3 at the end of the training session for 5 minutes until being told to leave as part of the test evacuation process plenty left before which pissed me off a bit.The evacuation seemed to go ok though from what I could see though so fingers crossed they get a safety certificate pass. I'm sure there would have been teething problems with a few things but I didn't hear or see anything of note.

If you're in block 315, row D seat 388 you've got a great seat.

Turnstile broke on our entrance M1 good job it wasn't match day..
Block 316 row P seat 436 is a good seat also..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.