Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible stand with an incredible view.

Those up there have got the best seats in the house imo.

That really pissed me off as well, how hard is it to stay behind an extra 5 minutes. It's bad enough at any game but why bother turning up, sitting through 2 hours of admittedly quite boring training and then leave minutes before a fire drill that you've been begged to stay for. Thank god we passed the certificate but a depressingly large number of fans were willing to put passing the test at risk for the sake of getting home a little early on a night where there was no traffic issues. The apathy from some fans at games is ridiculous

Oh dear.

Any idea when ?

Modifications to design being worked on. Feeling is that more corporate at the North Stand is not needed so they could loose the "boxes" / lounge at the North end to create a yellow wall. This is being looked at as we speak. I would strongly suggest it would start in 1 year / 2 years max.

Modifications to design being worked on. Feeling is that more corporate at the North Stand is not needed so they could loose the "boxes" / lounge at the North end to create a yellow wall. This is being looked at as we speak. I would strongly suggest it would start in 1 year / 2 years max.

Surely a huge fanzone style bar under the stand for a mass stand of blues would be good.

Any chance could be to do with possible introduction of safe standing?

I wonder if the Rugby World Cup will make them put two more screens up quicker?

They'll want the stadium to look as complete as possible.

The thing is the stand wont look like the stand sold to the fans when the season ticket brochure went out earlier in the year without the screens fitted. I'd be amazed if the screens dont go in, in the next few weeks, not only to mask the join in the roofs but also to finish off a fantastic new stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.