Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long until.North gets the same treatment?

i think really this season will decide the fate of the NS, if we can sell out all the big games which we should then the work will commence, but the club should learn from the 3rd tier SS sales that there is the potential to get everyone together in a new design SS at reasonable cost, one complete end 'get us all together'

Still buzzing after my experience of the new stand (316). never heard anything so loud. Was such a good day!

Couple of things to point out.
  • queue for the bar - took way to long to be served at half at half time and people were getting really annoyed
  • When you first enter the concourse it seems big but at half time you couldn't move in there
  • At full time took ages to get out especially from the Seats to the concourse (quite narrow) - i know they did a health and safety test the other day but if there was an emergency it really wouldn't be good
2cx6l4j.jpg

Was in the 3rd tier today and was it was brilliant, makes me so gutted that the sheikh is gonna pull it down and bring it home with him once he gets bored

Don't know what they've done with the sound but it was terrible in Colin Bell Lv1 (125 to be exact) Very faint, could barely here sub calls, half time entertainment (probably a good thing though) I was there early on and didn't even know they had played Dr Who theme during the build up.

South Stand looked awesome today full of supporters - from 201 in the NE corner it looked like a giant wall bearing down over the south goal - some great noise too

20150816_155251a.jpg

attendance reported as 54,311 apparently - I didn't hear it said though

Last edited:
Don't know what they've done with the sound but it was terrible in Colin Bell Lv1 (125 to be exact) Very faint, could barely here sub calls, half time entertainment (probably a good thing though) I was there early on and didn't even know they had played Dr Who theme during the build up.
Agree - is this not normal? I've moved from 223, where you couldn't hear the person next to you unless they shouted in your ear, to 123 where I didn't hear anything other than a mumble from Ferris, McClean and co.

Still buzzing after my experience of the new stand (316). never heard anything so loud. Was such a good day!

Couple of things to point out.
  • queue for the bar - took way to long to be served at half at half time and people were getting really annoyed
  • When you first enter the concourse it seems big but at half time you couldn't move in there
  • At full time took ages to get out especially from the Seats to the concourse (quite narrow) - i know they did a health and safety test the other day but if there was an emergency it really wouldn't be good
2cx6l4j.jpg

My mate said he could spot my bald spot from the top tier. Damn new stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.