Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The perfect scenario would be a horse racing track somewhere near the ground - Manchester needs one!
No it doesn't and I doubt that the City Council will ever allow it. I remember from working in Chester years ago that it attracted all manner of lowlife and consequent crime.

I can see them building some huge indooor virtual reality amusement park. Something that would attract punters 365 days a year from far and wide - ironically a bit like what Belle Vue used to do down the road in the 60's & 70's over Bank Holiday weekends! Throw in a couple of hotel & restaurant complexes to support it and the jobs a good 'un!

I can see them building some huge indooor virtual reality amusement park. Something that would attract punters 365 days a year from far and wide - ironically a bit like what Belle Vue used to do down the road in the 60's & 70's over Bank Holiday weekends! Throw in a couple of hotel & restaurant complexes to support it and the jobs a good 'un!

Didn't somebody post a link to The Void, a Virtual Entertainment Centre being built near Salt Lake City about 100 pages ago. They have plans to role the concept out globally. Get something like this and you've got an enormous catchment. Imagine being in your favourite video game rather than wishing you were. Tron meets Mortal Kombat, and first in gets the prize

We all love a snippet, true or not. Posted on the SSC Collar site/Etihad Campus thread today.

One to keep an eye on. More information to follow, as and when.

AJD1984(has been a member of the forum for 9 years, and is well respected on the Manchester forum)

I'll post this here too as it relates to this thread also.

I have it on good authority ASDA will not be renewing their lease at Eastlands when it expires in a few years. The land is/was owned by MCC and has recently been bought by Man City for a "football related development".

More news as I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.