Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see lights have been installed in the canal towpath edge (floor) at 12/15ft intervals up in the clayton area, no doubt the work will be going from Ashton to town, good idea with dark nights coming and 'the pusher' floating about.

I see lights have been installed in the canal towpath edge (floor) at 12/15ft intervals up in the clayton area, no doubt the work will be going from Ashton to town, good idea with dark nights coming and 'the pusher' floating about.
Not sure 'the pusher' is the one 'floating' around!

Have one gripe and it's the same one that many people have and it'd to do with the quality and number of match day staff working behind the bars. It was ridiculous in city square on Saturday, with many people including ourselves leaving and going on to the concourse to get a beer. That was ok till about 2:30 when the concourse filled up and the same again long ques with not enough staff and those there not well enough trained. How can the catering team not see that this needs sorting out, must be a large amount of revenue being lost due to the incompetence of the current staff.

Manchester thanks Sheikh Mansour. :-)

Watch it in HD. Speakers on for some atmospheric music.

New flythrough of the expanded stadium.

Also, click on the link for a similar flythrough of the CFA, with some nice shots of it alongside the bridge, the Etihad, the South stand construction, East Manchester, and the city centre skyline.

Again, watch it in HD.

Also, click on the link for a similar flythrough of the CFA, with some nice shots of it alongside the bridge, the Etihad, the South stand construction, East Manchester, and the city centre skyline.

Again, watch it in HD.

I think it's fair to say we have come a long way.

Very good JRB as ever, from my seat in 201 couldn't see any changes from the Chelsea game, what was your take on progress anything noticeable and when will the SS be completed?

Again, watch it in HD.

Very good JRB as ever, from my seat in 201 couldn't see any changes from the Chelsea game, what was your take on progress anything noticeable and when will the SS be completed?

One change I noticed in 116 from the Chelsea game was an absolutely stunning looking camerawoman behind the goal!! Certainly hope she's a permanent addition to the stadium..

Anyone else struggling to hear the PA system nowadays from 1st tier Colin Bell or East stands? I don't know if those walkways they installed are playing a part or if they're not running it as load as before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.