Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to ask this question to fellow City Supporters who are season card holders and attend city matches regularly . I am a big fan of huge stadiums and Etihad reaching 70K has been a fantasy for me . My fellow rag friends often taunt me over half filled stands ..As i dont live in UK , i have to depend on reports and articles to understand the exact picture and ticket demand in Manchester for my beloved City . Most reports mock us for our inability to fill up stands even against the likes of Juve .. However some contradictory reports in our favour say that all such articles branding us as Emptihad actually click pics of less filled Family ends ( as on midweek, family stands are less likely to fill ) . But if this is true , then do old trafford/emirates family stand also have vacant seats on midweek games .

One more point , i know we are all mad about city and our opinions are usually biased as we look at things from our blue tinted glasses ..But I want an insight at the real honest picture in this context . Watching the other two stands developed and seeing Etihad as a complete beautiful bowl with ~70-75 K capacity is my my ultimate fantasy , but I wonder when will we consider developing the other two stands ( for if we cant always fill 54K for CL games currently , as some reports claim )

I want to ask this question to fellow City Supporters who are season card holders and attend city matches regularly . I am a big fan of huge stadiums and Etihad reaching 70K has been a fantasy for me . My fellow rag friends often taunt me over half filled stands ..As i dont live in UK , i have to depend on reports and articles to understand the exact picture and ticket demand in Manchester for my beloved City . Most reports mock us for our inability to fill up stands even against the likes of Juve .. However some contradictory reports in our favour say that all such articles branding us as Emptihad actually click pics of less filled Family ends ( as on midweek, family stands are less likely to fill ) . But if this is true , then do old trafford/emirates family stand also have vacant seats on midweek games .

One more point , i know we are all mad about city and our opinions are usually biased as we look at things from our blue tinted glasses ..But I want an insight at the real honest picture in this context . Watching the other two stands developed and seeing Etihad as a complete beautiful bowl with ~70-75 K capacity is my my ultimate fantasy , but I wonder when will we consider developing the other two stands ( for if we cant always fill 54K for CL games currently , as some reports claim )

Well firstly, yes, the swamp regularly has 10,000 empty seats.

Secondly, CL attendance is a complicated matter, not just as simple as saying "we can't even sell out when the CL finalists show up" - we've topped 50,000 for every other home game this season, 53,000 this weekend, so I think if we continue with that trend then the north stand will be done very quickly and capacity will be over 60,000.

Whatever gives us the most seats without having to close that end during construction. Worsley mentions and end of 20k, but that is a lot more than the expanded South Stand. Is that really possible?

With regards to capacity, a successful team can fill any stand in time with the right ticketing pricing. We've gone from 34k to 47k and now to 54k. We're filling the Etihad now and selling the away end to home fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.