Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked it tonight the pitch looked great at the end, no worse than the swamp on a normal match day, I can say the punters there were awful, was very very strange being there and there not being any MCFC related things anywhere, the shop was covered by a massive banner for the World Cup and there was no sponsorship anywhere, even down to covering branding on players boots on the side of the EA Fifa thing at city square

Thanks for the North stand expansion update, Worsley.

2 ends looking like this.

Taken from the 2014/15 Annual Report page on the OS. Click to enlarge

MCFC_Annual_Report_Homepage_Header.jpg

Thanks for the North stand expansion update, Worsley.

2 ends looking like this.

Taken from the 2014/15 Annual Report page on the OS. Click to enlarge

MCFC_Annual_Report_Homepage_Header.jpg

Cheers Jrb - that is simply stunning. Can't wait for phase 2 - I genuinely think we can fill 60000 with good pricing. Get your camera ready. I don't know if it's single tier or symmetrical yet. Hope it's a mirror of that to be honest. That has be the best stand in the country.

Cheers Jrb - that is simply stunning. Can't wait for phase 2 - I genuinely think we can fill 60000 with good pricing. Get your camera ready. I don't know if it's single tier or symmetrical yet. Hope it's a mirror of that to be honest. That has be the best stand in the country.
The best stands in the country are to the left and right of that.

The best stand in the country cannot have away fans in.

When the other end us done that will be the best stand in the country.

It will look even better once the screens are in place, or the corners eventually become terraced seating.

Once it starts, I'm there again. :-)

Come on City, the RWC game is done now, lets get started on the North Stand!
Interestingly of course capacity will drop by a few hundred when they start work inside the stadium as they need to take that back row of the 2nd tier and the corners

What's the max capacity being quoted as ? Looks great.
You can make a stab at it - South Stand + Bottom 3 Rows added 7,500 - as there's no segregation required I reckon the increase will be what they've always said it would be at about 6,250 so we'll get to 61,250 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.