Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stone Roses - would have thought the Apollo would have been more suitable.

???

How old are you, in your 60's or 70's I'm hoping if you really believe that?

Whatever their allegiance, the Roses are a fucking huge band and a phenomenon in this city!

???

Whatever their allegiance, the Roses are a fucking huge band and a phenomenon in this city!

In all seriousness, I have never heard of them. Should I be embarrassed to say this???

???

No I am 39 - wouldn't pay 10p to see or listen to them. Is it that bloke who looks like an orangotang. Ian Brown? No interest whatsoever.

Only if you've not lived your life in a nunnery up until this point in time.

Call me sister Mary.

I just googled them and was shocked to find they have been around for 28 years. Not having heard or being able to remember a solitary track of theirs, I did some further googling and listened to a couple.

Now I know why I have blanked them from my memory: they are shite. Worse; boring and bland shite.

Last edited:
Is this a music thread about some band....I could have sworn it was about the City stadium and campus????????.

Call me sister Mary.

I just googled them and was shocked to find they have been around for 28 years. Not having heard or being able to remember a solitary track of theirs, I did some further googling and listened to a couple.

Now I know why I have blanked them from my memory: they are shite. Worse; boring and bland shite.
Can't say I could name a song by them myself but I am aware of them.

Is this a music thread about some band....I could have sworn it was about the City stadium and campus????????.
They've got two, possibly three, gigs at the stadium coming up, since this could impact on the collar site/stadium expansion it looks like a good fit for the thread to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.