Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I could name a song by them myself but I am aware of them.

They've got two, possibly three, gigs at the stadium coming up, since this could impact on the collar site/stadium expansion it looks like a good fit for the thread to me.
ADUG are very keen on these 'close-season' events to increase revenue and reputation. Just the beginning rather than the second coming [sorry, couldn't resist].

I wouldn't watch them if they played in my garden

Most over rated band ever Ian Brown has never hit a note in his life
Nah, some of the classic tracks from the first album will live on forever and are part of Mancunian folklore.

This is the only time that I ever saw them play. Our kid asked if I wanted to go next June but I said that the memory I have is enough for me.

$_1.JPG

The owners must have considered building a large indoor arena in the area that could stage smaller scale events and concerts throughout the season. Music is a big part of the history of the city after all...

I'm a big Stone Roses fan and went along to the Heaton Park concert.
I won't be going to the Etihad events as tickets will just be scavenged by Touts first.
The concert will bring half of the countries Jeremy Kyle scum to Etihad Stadium as well.

This event however will raise the profile of the stadium significantly.
What's even more significant is the fact the Swamp dwellers walk out from their tunnel to a Stone Roses song,
And some members of the band are known Rags!

tumblr_mx3c4hiWIW1t3d43fo1_1280.jpg

This gig would of been at Old Scaffold if it wasn't for Mansour.

I'm a big Stone Roses fan and went along to the Heaton Park concert.
I won't be going to the Etihad events as tickets will just be scavenged by Touts first.
The concert will bring half of the countries Jeremy Kyle scum to Etihad Stadium as well.

This event however will raise the profile of the stadium significantly.
What's even more significant is the fact the Swamp dwellers walk out from their tunnel to a Stone Roses song,
And some members of the band are known Rags!

tumblr_mx3c4hiWIW1t3d43fo1_1280.jpg

This gig would of been at Old Scaffold if it wasn't for Mansour.

Reni is the only blue in the band

The mad thing is...Brown's entire family are hardcore season ticket holding blues

The owners must have considered building a large indoor arena in the area that could stage smaller scale events and concerts throughout the season. Music is a big part of the history of the city after all...
No, they want large 'signature' events at the Etihad. However, if they wanted to be music promoters, they would have bought the MEN or the O2, for example. They didn't and they don't, clearly.

No, they want large 'signature' events at the Etihad. However, if they wanted to be music promoters, they would have bought the MEN or the O2, for example. They didn't and they don't, clearly.

They didn't buy the MEN as I reckon they want their own indoor arena with room for expansion.
They've invested in indoor sports such as UFC (ZUFFA) which has visited Manchester previously (MEN)
everything around the MEN is owned by others.
This is why you now see the Tram going to the Etihad.

The new indoor events arena will smash The MEN.
And everything around the new indoor arena will be owned by them = more revenue.

They didn't buy the MEN as I reckon they want their own indoor arena with room for expansion.
They've invested in indoor sports such as UFC (ZUFFA) which has visited Manchester previously (MEN)
everything around the MEN is owned by others.
This is why you now see the Tram going to the Etihad.

The new indoor events arena will smash The MEN.
And everything around the new indoor arena will be owned by them = more revenue.
I've not heard that there are plans to build an indoor arena but that does not make it a bad plan in principle. However, I cannot see it as a priority for ADUG for the foreseeable future.

I've not heard that there are plans to build an indoor arena but that does not make it a bad plan in principle. However, I cannot see it as a priority for ADUG for the foreseeable future.

Fair enough. It is wishful thinking on my side as I'd like to see this indoor arena used as one big bar area for matches.
Bloody freezing at the star bar on a midweek game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.