Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the truth, you can deny it and live in your curry hating world, but the reality is there are many stadiums with modern design, better concourses, better redevelopments that don't leak and provide proper access/exit routes, and don't so out of place as our 3rd tier does.

The academy is irrelevant to discussions about stadium development & architecture. The stadium is dated, looks poor and looks silly with a poorly finished 3rd tier SS. It's just the reality, you can deny it all you want but teams like Spurs will have a purpose built, brand new stadium with development factored in and it will shit over ours, completely.

It's one of the few areas ADUG have counted pennies and it shows.

The comments were a discussion on the stadium itself, nothing more. SSL3 has looked more than poor since day one and I'm not afraid to voice my opinion. If you can't voice your opinion about a stadium on a stadium thread then the world is pretty silly, nothing to do with bottom lips.

Oh well.

At least it's better than Old Trafford isn't it?

No-one has said it's perfect but it is perfectly OK. Of course brand new designs might look better since they are not 20 years old and are not hampered by what already exists.

But your snide comment about Abu Dhabi reserving decent architecture for itself was completely out of order, as was the whole tone of your post. And the one above.

You sound like a spoilt child who's been given a new toy for Christmas and who doesn't have the decency to be grateful and just moans about it being wrong in some way. I'd give my kids a slap If they behaved like that.

But only if they'd fallen asleep on the train?

Some of you on here might be able to advise me.

I received a family tour of the stadium for a Christmas present. With the glass tunnel being worked on and the disruption caused, when would be the best time to go? I've got until October.

The glass tunnel should be completed by next season should be alright in August,September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.