Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stadium isn't perfect, of course.

It's better than every stadium in the league apart from the Emirates though.

Will Spurs be better? Well yeah, it's finished 14 years after ours.

The stadium is a work in progress. The third tier of the South Stand was difficult, it was symmetrical ground so it was always going to look slightly odd.

I have to say the fans I know, both City fans and others, have always been impressed by the ground. Until the comment on here, I have never heard it referred to as 'naff'. Only on Bluemoon.

The stadium is a work in progress. The third tier of the South Stand was difficult, it was symmetrical ground so it was always going to look slightly odd.

I have to say the fans I know, both City fans and others, have always been impressed by the ground. Until the comment on here, I have never heard it referred to as 'naff'. Only on Bluemoon.

i actually prefer the south stand looking different. i dont want arsenals stadium, I want each stand to have its own unique identity.

We'd do well to remember what a miss matched shit hole maine road ended up as, sometimes we take things for granted

Once they've finished extending, I suspect they will wrap the outside and make it look pretty special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.