Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That new away fan segregation railing is a strange one. I know the netting looked aesthetically poor but at least it really slowed down the neanderthals from trying to cross it so there was time to stop idiots. Now its a 1 second hop and they are in the home section?

This is my view. I'm row PP so literally 1 row from the back. You can see the sky line which is cool - hope it's a good seat to watch the match

m9qfps.jpg

I think there could be an issue with big screens at the south end because the new corner pillars lean in to the bowl. To me it doesnt look like the screens can be in the same position behind the Tier 2 seats and at the same height?

Went to have a look at the new tier last night and it's very impressive. Sat about 4 rows from the front and the views are great. Whoever's up there will be very happy. Think I was in the away bit, block 313.

Also had a first look at City Circle. Got to say what a load of crap it is. Could hardly read the silver plaques, even those that weren't dirty or scratched, and loads missing - looks like most of them have been nicked. Considering it's only been open for 5 minutes it's going to be destroyed when a few thousand people walk over it on matchdays.

God they cut it fine yesterday!
Arrived about 4 yesterday they were still moving stuff from around the outside with stacker trucks,road sweepers sweeping and gangs of workmen picking up nuts and bolts etc.
The funny thing was the new ticket office that had been sort of finished earlier the window cleaners arrived to help the girls out as no one could see them through the building dust and no one could here them as they hadn't been mic end up.
Would just like to thank the blues that passed on spare tickets free of charge to me and my lad .

Apologies Ric. 50 pictures. 10 per-page. Sorted through them and deleted quite a few. There maybe a few duplictes remaining.

fmoxSV4.jpg

9FgEnqy.jpg

na7VyiE.jpg

tp5co8R.jpg

z6EVPMv.jpg

fwLmYRk.jpg

4ESHrpU.jpg

GgreJ8r.jpg

eMQ6Bi8.jpg

8EydURK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.