Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Saw that.

The perspective of the diagram is a bit misleading.

Aren’t they the current residential buildings next to Asda, across the road from the Coop Live Arena?

See wording , top left

Originally posted by Centurions.

View attachment 76347
Yeah, that's right now I've looked on maps. The taller residential tower matches the profile of the tower opposite the National Cycling centre on Gibson Street. I didn't look far enough east.

Tower.png

Reactions: jrb
Fantastic news not just casual student work but proper full time work in cutting edge hospitality. The roles will be multiskilled working in the stadium, co-op live, museum, shop, bars etc depending on the demand. This is a really important for the regeneration/development of East Manchester.

Yeah, that's right now I've looked on maps. The taller residential tower matches the profile of the tower opposite the National Cycling centre on Gibson Street. I didn't look far enough east.

View attachment 76362

The profiles confirmed it.

Love to know what the numbers relate to on the buildings on the Collar Site. That information is normally included in the PA, but they've obviously decided to keep it out of the NS PA. Hmmm.

I don’t suppose you can tell from the plans if Mercer Way and the area surrounding the stadium will be paved or at least tarmacked?

I don’t suppose you can tell from the plans if Mercer Way and the area surrounding the stadium will be paved or at least tarmacked?

They won’t leave it as it is. It’s whether it will get done with the Coop Live Arena or done with the North stand expansion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.