Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Fantastic news not just casual student work but proper full time work in cutting edge hospitality. The roles will be multiskilled working in the stadium, co-op live, museum, shop, bars etc depending on the demand. This is a really important for the regeneration/development of East Manchester.
No mate its just sportswashing apparently

Once everything is built and up and running 4000 members of staff will be working across the stadium and buildings.

City creating jobs in East Manchester since 2008. :-)

It’s things like that that doesn’t get mentioned by the red shirt loving media.

It is anticipated that up to 4,000 ‘stadium staff’ will be required on site for full capacity Stadium events. These will be a mixture of full-time, part-time, temporary and contract staff covering all aspects of the Stadium operation. In addition, we expect that up to 300 staff will be on Campus to operate the hotel, workspace, food and beverage units, shop and museum at any one time. It is likely that most of these staff will be on site seven days a week.

The Operating Schedule and Event Management Plan for the Etihad Stadium and neighbouring buildings is a live document. The team seeks to continuously improve operational management, with the Plan being regularly reviewed and refreshed to achieve this ambition.

Food and beverage. 7 days a week. 7am to midnight.

View attachment 76356
OPERATING SCHEDULE & EVENT MANAGEMENT PLAN

Delooney and Harris will see this as a very bad thing

Delooney and Harris will see this as a very bad thing
In the same way he got giddy about an ‘academic study’ written by an FCUM rag and known City hater, which claimed we gor handed ‘prime real estate’.
The land was in fact derelict and literally toxic, and only became inhabitable and worth even £1 per acre due to our investment.
For example we had to pay multiple millions in remedial works for the old colliery and the former Clayton Analine
Very clever people can be very very stupid
Even more so when like Jonathan Silver and pals they let emotion and bias take over

This Afternoon.

PXL-20230426-143301642-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20230426-143310454-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20230426-143436066-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20230426-143614632-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20230426-143719314-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20230426-143745235-MP-2.jpg

Has I’m eating my cornetto ( probably wrong spelling) can I just say piss off to you lot who don’t know fuck all about buildings. Our ground is beautiful has it is and I’m so proud when other fans who go there always say what a stadium. And the best bit we are getting built the best ground in uk and Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.