Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

New York City FC proposal
Looks great, I know soccer specific stadiums in the US usually are around 25k but they are in areas where they’re can expand, this one gives Stamford Bridge vibes and possibly in 25 years will have outgrown it?

Better than the current alternative though.

1683845086805.png
1683845245412.png
1683845291145.png
1683845362688.png

Please see HOK's similar stadium in St Louis

You’re off your rocker mate.
As you’ve already said you’ll be dead before the new stadium is completed and before you find oot if I’m off my rocker*,perhaps you’d be better finding a thread that’s more relevant to your life span.

* Off your rocker....not heard that for a long time. I like it, do you know it’s origins ?

I'm very reluctant to say you don't know what you're talking about but...

In 50 years time The Etihad will be almost as old as Maine Road when we left it.

Remember It ? The Wembley of the North with a record attendance of 84000+.

At a point in time, I've been told 2070/75, a new ground WILL be built.

It is in the nature of our owner to plan long term and prepare early.

Open your mind to the art of the possible,you might enjoy it

That far in the future I can understand. Who knows what the future of watching football will be like. I wouldn't argue that in 50 years time they'll look to build a new stadium. But that's not really worth talking about at this time. No one currently involved in City will still be working on the project then!

That far in the future I can understand. Who knows what the future of watching football will be like. I wouldn't argue that in 50 years time they'll look to build a new stadium. But that's not really worth talking about at this time. No one currently involved in City will still be working on the project then!
1973 doesn’t seem so far back though does it ......50 years ago !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.