Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Not sure why it was so quiet when you went, i go past nearly everyday and its busier than ever. Since we won champs league there are even more tourists hanging around taking pictures and doing the tours.

City had started open the Bluemoon cafe during the day recently as there were so many visitors but that's been ripped down now so could do with a temporary once opening to cater for visitors.

Lots of places to access by foot on both sides of the stadium can even get in from the canal, I do think City could do a lot more to make it more attractive even before the new fans zone is built.
Strange that, as I went to the temporary club show a couple of weeks ago with my bosses cousins who are from India. Their grandchildren wanted some City tops.
It was heaving, the car parks full and plenty of people walking around the ground, taking photos at the main entrance and at the statues.
There were even two arsehole rags in United tops in the shop, along with a a woman in a Spurs top getting stuff for relatives in London

The latest drone video really shows the size of the arena.

Good shots of the on-going souvenir store demolition and the newly tarmaced route, be it a little dated.

352BFDD9-692A-4B13-962F-64E69D2587BA.jpeg

555E8E35-CC2F-455E-81CB-B7C6E488969E.jpeg

Think the concrete seating area overlooking the canal should have been longer. At least up to the bridge.

7E6D6B15-615A-41A6-B531-D7889289AD95.jpeg

Strange that, as I went to the temporary club show a couple of weeks ago with my bosses cousins who are from India. Their grandchildren wanted some City tops.
It was heaving, the car parks full and plenty of people walking around the ground, taking photos at the main entrance and at the statues.
There were even two arsehole rags in United tops in the shop, along with a a woman in a Spurs top getting stuff for relatives in London
Which car park can you use for the shop is it the one right next to it or the one at bottom of Mercer Way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.