Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

When I walked past on Wednesday pre match there were lots of vehicles including a lot of police maybe it’s used for more than away coaches?
Correct. That is where the police staff employed in the ground park and where they store any police vehicles on matchday. It's also where the police horses stable vans are based too for the horses to be unloaded and loaded

Test event at Coop on Saturday was a shambles. Took ages to get in, security was chaos. Building is not finished inside and there's nowhere near enough concourse space for a venue of that size. Will be avoiding any gigs there.

Win win though mate as it all goes in a sense into the same pot? Between Silver Lake and the CFG (Fuck Harry Styles! ;-)) then as long as both places are getting revenue then happy days? I assume most will go to the arena first but if its slow serving or too busy then they will head over to the stadium for drinks etc.
I believe there’s a large queue of women in front of you for that mate

Why would you avoid gigs there because a test event showed up problems?

Concourse space just isn't big enough for the venue, it was rammed on Saturday and only at around 20% capacity. There are two bars for all the standing section, and you aren't allowed to take drinks through from the concourse into the arena, so have to use these bars. Doesn't seem to be enough toilets for a venue of that size, either.

Concourse space just isn't big enough for the venue, it was rammed on Saturday and only at around 20% capacity. There are two bars for all the standing section, and you aren't allowed to take drinks through from the concourse into the arena, so have to use these bars. Doesn't seem to be enough toilets for a venue of that size, either.

Isn’t that because it was a test event?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.