Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Nicky couldn't minaj to get past Dutch Customs…
Coke Nicki GIF - Coke Nicki Minaj - Discover & Share GIFs

For those who have driven and parked for a gig, where have you parked? How much were they charging etc?
We were going to stay in town and go up on the tram on Friday for the Eagles, but it was going to cost around £175, so I’ve booked the car in at the car park by the gas tower for £25. We’re going to get there early, have a look around, go to the Garden of Remembrance to remember our son, then into town on the tram for the Arndale, then tea, then back up to the stadium for the gig, then home…so in answer to your question £25, via Ticketmaster…

We were going to stay in town and go up on the tram on Friday for the Eagles, but it was going to cost around £175, so I’ve booked the car in at the car park by the gas tower for £25. We’re going to get there early, have a look around, go to the Garden of Remembrance to remember our son, then into town on the tram for the Arndale, then tea, then back up to the stadium for the gig, then home…so in answer to your question £25, via Ticketmaster…

Yeah, found that option myself. I wonder if any of the other non-official car parks are any cheaper?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.