Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I think Bayern edged them out when they got relegated. ****z.

1860 sold their share of the stadium to Bayern a few years ago when the decline set in... and moved out - to be fair the Allianz became too big for them as they tumbled down the leagues.

I couldn't tell you mate. The Allianz is probably the best stadium I've been to (except Wembley), but it did used to look a bit soulless inside when it was all grey. I really do like the badge on the seats, I think our badge would look absolutely mega in covering the South Stand.

Might be a good idea to do it in the expanded North Stand if they go with just the bigger 2nd tier rather than a 3rd like the South.

D-aSiHcXkAAQXDL.jpg

"YourMCFC‏ @YourMCFC 12h12 hours ago
Reply with the most recent City related picture on your camera roll. We’ll start..."

I used to love seeing Manchester City written on seats at Maine Road. So seeing CITY excites me

new-kippax-stand-maine-road-manchester-city-1552752413.jpg

That’s a shame. We’re nearly in the 2020s but it’s like going back to the 1990s putting writing/images on the seats.

Always thought out ground looked much more classy than other grounds with us just having only the blue colour on the seats.

Absolutely I hope we don't have a Puma like others clubs that have sponsors logos

Absolutely I hope we don't have a Puma like others clubs that have sponsors logos

It's already been done I think? The actual Puma logo is in the lower tier of the South Stand.

To be fair, for £65m a season, they can ask pretty much for anything on that front.

Personally, think we are missing a trick. Like some of the seats in the academy stadium, the large City lettering should be in dark blue, just to break up the lines and avoid more prominent empty seats on show in white.

It's already been done I think? The actual Puma logo is in the lower tier of the South Stand.

To be fair, for £65m a season, they can ask pretty much for anything on that front.

Personally, think we are missing a trick. Like some of the seats in the academy stadium, the large City lettering should be in dark blue, just to break up the lines and avoid more prominent empty seats on show in white.

100% it should have been dark blue. See tottenham's ground. Our blue sticks out like a sore thumb when there's even one empty seat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.