Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I think we maybe at the start of a transport revolution due to the development of the electric battery. We're not quite there yet but we're tantalisingly close. It's like the onset of the pc at the end of the last century. Do you buy one now, or wait 1 year to get something radically better. How does this help football though? Don't think they'd take an e-bike, e-scooter or segway, at the Etihad. The latest Fad or the future? I am sure I am not the only person to be intrigued by all this and wondering how Manchester is going to look in 3-4 years time.

Don't think they'd take an e-bike, e-scooter or segway, at the Etihad.

I don't think e-bikes need any special type of storage area and there are already plenty of bike racks around the stadium that don't seem to see much usage on matchdays ?

In years to come I could see myself zipping on an ebike to Chester station, then travelling on an electrified railway to Victoria or Piccadilly (if the 80% aspiration Network Rail announced the other day comes to pass) then zipping to the stadium and parking up.

The journey home in the dark might not be as attractive in winter though so I may need to do more research...

I don't think e-bikes need any special type of storage area and there are already plenty of bike racks around the stadium that don't seem to see much usage on matchdays ?

In years to come I could see myself zipping on an ebike to Chester station, then travelling on an electrified railway to Victoria or Piccadilly (if the 80% aspiration Network Rail announced the other day comes to pass) then zipping to the stadium and parking up.

The journey home in the dark might not be as attractive in winter though so I may need to do more research...
Yes. I go for a couple of walks every day in and about town, and I smile every time I see an e-scooter. It looks fun. E-bikes still very expensive but I can see them becoming really popular. I believe the speed is capped at 15 mph. If they could just do a little bit more then they could be used for longer journeys. That is what I need. I don't want to get the train every day so I am looking for solutions. An e-bike is really close. It could be really liberating for a lot of people and enable them to enjoy the countryside without having to be super-fit to get up those hills.

Yes. I go for a couple of walks every day in and about town, and I smile every time I see an e-scooter. It looks fun. E-bikes still very expensive but I can see them becoming really popular. I believe the speed is capped at 15 mph. If they could just do a little bit more then they could be used for longer journeys. That is what I need. I don't want to get the train every day so I am looking for solutions. An e-bike is really close. It could be really liberating for a lot of people and enable them to enjoy the countryside without having to be super-fit to get up those hills.
Assistance is capped, not speed

This thread needs to get back to the topic of a much-needed single-tier North Stand and a smaller family stand.
I hope somebody is constantly whispering in the club's ear that a single tier with safe standing and cheaper tickets will transform the match day experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.